I’ve been an affiliate of Brian Gavin Diamonds for 7 years now. I have kept them on my list as one of the best online diamond jewelers the entire time. The thousands of happy customers can probably add extensively to the list of reasons to love Brian Gavin Diamonds. Some of their reasons I can’t add to the list as I don’t want everyone to expect Danny Gavin to hand deliver their package.
That wouldn’t be fair to Brain Gavin Diamonds.
But it has happened.
Anyway here are
20 Reasons You Will Love Brian Gavin Diamonds
- Brian Gavin specializes in precision-cut diamonds. Two words sum up the Brian Gavin brand: quality and value. Brian Gavin combines the knowledge of generations with current technology to fashion the diamonds from his Antwerp site holder and bring you the finest cut diamonds imaginable. Read more here: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/news/super-ideal-cut-vs-excellent-cut-diamonds/
- Brian Gavin Diamond’s inventory ranges from the excellent to the most precisely cut diamonds in the world. Their extensive collection of original and custom jewelry designs make Brian Gavin Diamonds a complete luxury retailer. You will be hard pressed to find better value anywhere else. The quality of the workmanship is just stunning. Read more here: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/news/are-there-differences-between-ideal-cut-diamonds/
- His many years in business are a sure sign you are dealing with a well established trader. Brian Gavin is a 5th generation diamond cutter and has been in business for over 30 years. He started out in Johannesburg, South Africa, and emigrated to the United States in 1985 where he has been in business ever since. Read more here https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/about/
- Brian Gavin (Brian the Cutter) is a leading authority in the world of diamond cutting and jewelry design, and is committed to providing diamond buyers with an enriching, life-changing experience. Every Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows round, Signature cushion, Signature princess, Signature emerald, Signature Blue®, The Cape Series®, Black by Brian Gavin® diamond is owned by Brian Gavin Diamonds and is held in house. The diamonds on their general diamond database are housed at different vendors and manufacturers around the country. With regards to the general diamond database, Brian Gavin has applied his years of experience and has narrowed this listing to diamonds that are either GIA or AGS Graded and are cut within specific selected parameters. Every “virtual” diamond that they sell is brought in house first. Every diamond is personally examined by Brian Gavin who gives it his Stamp of Approval. The customer is provided with a diamond picture, an ASET image via e-mail prior to finalizing the sale. Every diamond or piece of diamond jewelry is packed under camera and is shipped from Brian Gavin Diamonds’ offices to the customer. Read more here: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/news/why-shop-at-brian-gavin-diamonds/
- Brian Gavin Diamonds is able to offer very good prices for the quality on offer. This is because of generational connections in the diamond trade which include the diamond hubs in both Antwerp and Amsterdam. The generations and years of relationships with various cutting facilities in these cities affords him a unique pricing structure which he is then able to pass on to his customers. Read more here: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/news/high-end-jewelry-stores-vs-brian-gavin-diamonds/
- The loose diamonds you will buy from Brian Gavin Diamonds are all AGS or GIA Graded. https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/
- Brian Gavin Diamonds generously allows for the in house diamonds to be placed on hold for 24 hours without requiring a deposit.
- All diamonds sold by Brian Gavin Diamonds are guaranteed Conflict Free and have been purchased from legitimate sources that are not involved in funding conflict diamonds, and are in compliance with United Nations resolutions.
- Brian Gavin Diamonds have a full CAD (computer aided design) service and a fully equipped jewelry workshop with some of the most talented jewelers in the country on staff. They will not copy any design exactly, but you can e-mail them pictures or sketches to give them an idea of what you want. BGD have always been on the cutting edge of new technology and continue to bring this knowledge, creativity and outstanding workmanship to you. All custom jewelry is made in the USA. See https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/custom-design/
- All the diamond melee used in their custom jewelry is Brian Gavin signature melee (BG melee) and is F-G in color and VS in clarity. The diamond melee used in ready made items they purchase from outside vendors is also of the highest cut quality and no lower than H SI in color and clarity.
- Each piece of jewelry carries the BGD lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. This applies to jewelry that has not been worked on by a third party jeweler and has been worn under normal wear and tear conditions. If there’s ever a problem with your jewelry and it has either been worked on by a third party jeweler or has experienced abnormal wear and tear, they will take it back and work on it for a fee to be determined.
- If you are interested in buying one of their settings BGD can also set a diamond you have already purchased elsewhere.
- BGD offers a ONE YEAR Buy Back Policy on all Brian Gavin Signature diamonds (Signature hearts and arrows round, Signature cushion, Signature princess, Signature emerald, Signature Blue®, The Cape Series®, Black by Brian Gavin® and Advance Selection). This does not apply to jewelry that contains diamonds. They will issue a check for 70% of the purchase price (less shipping) for diamonds that are in their original, undamaged condition and are accompanied by the original, undamaged AGS diamond report. If the AGS report has been lost, a new one can be issued at the AGS laboratory for a fee. https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/policies
- Brian Gavin’s Signature Hearts and Arrows Diamonds set the standard. The Hearts and Arrows diamond is a “super-ideal” cut version of the traditional 57 faceted round brilliant cut. Cut to ideal proportions with perfect optical symmetry, polish and maximum light performance, these diamonds feature a visual pattern of eight “hearts” visible through the pavilion (the bottom, or pointed section of the diamond) and eight “arrows” when the stone is viewed in the table-up position. This visual phenomenon was nicknamed the “Cupid effect,” and these diamonds became known in the trade as “hearts and arrows.” When choosing a diamond, there are quite a few factors on which to base your decision. Beyond the basic “4 Cs” (carat, color, clarity, cut/shape) used to measure a diamond’s quality, there is another qualifier that involves the symmetry and reflective quality of a diamond’s cut – another “C” that affects and potentially enhances all the others. The cut determines how well a diamond “performs,” how well it reflects light under a variety of lighting conditions and situations. Practically any stone will look impressive under the bright spotlights of a jewelry store, but a rare few have the unique combination of precise cut, shape, and angles to hold their brilliance in more natural lighting situations. This is what makes Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows Diamonds stand out – diamonds that truly are the perfect marriage of brilliance, fire and dazzling scintillation, making other diamonds appear ordinary in comparison. See https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/signature-diamonds/round
- Brian Gavin’s Signature Cushion Hearts and Arrows Diamonds have something special about them. As of this writing no one else offers hearts and arrows cushion cut diamonds. The Brian Gavin Signature Cushion Cut Diamond with Hearts and Arrows is carefully crafted to feature Ideal proportions, making even lower color-grade stones, such as J or K, appear much whiter to the eye. Through his technical skill and creative artistry, Brian Gavin draws out each stone’s natural beauty, making it perform to its full potential. This precision gem-cutting process, while time-consuming, makes it possible for you to enjoy a whiter-looking stone at a more affordable price. Read more here: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/brian-gavins-cushion-hearts-and-arrows/
- Brian Gavin’s Signature Emerald Cuts are like none you’ve ever seen. Brian Gavin, the Wizard of Diamond Cutting, has slain the Emerald Dragon and cut it superbly as near the edge of perfection as possible. In doing so, Brian Gavin altered the course of history, as we now have a brighter perspective of light performance. Never before would the words emerald cut diamond and light performance be found in the same sentence. In accomplishing this feat, Brian Gavin has made it much easier for you to look like a hero. Not only can you fulfill her wish for an emerald cut diamond, but you can also be certain that it looks spectacular.
Brian Gavin Signature Emerald Cut Diamonds are Brighter! The problem with most emerald cut diamonds is that they aren’t very bright or lively. The traditional step facet design does not produce the same sparkle as a round, so brightness is a critical factor of light performance. The reality is that most emerald cut diamonds just sit there on her finger taking up space, but can’t deliver the bright outlook that she’s dreamed about her whole life. Most emerald cut diamonds aren’t too different to beveled glass on a coffee table. They look dull and lifeless, and until Brian Gavin designed this signature cut there was really no “sparkly” emerald cut.
Luckily for you, the Brian Gavin Signature Emerald cut diamond offers the light performance that will please you no end. They perform better than traditional emerald cut diamonds and face-up brighter with better contrast and brilliance. Read more here: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/brian-gavins-emerald-cut-diamonds/
- Brian Gavin’s Signature Princess Diamonds Are Exquisite. The precision of the cut in a Brian Gavin’s Signature Princess Diamond is what distinguishes it from an average or above average cut stone. A diamond’s facets are like tiny mirrors inside the stone reflecting light that enters. Brian’s precision cuts bring the diamond’s facets into more exact alignment with each other. This creates the highest reflective values possible – and allows the full beauty and radiance of the stone to be revealed in all its intensity. The more well-defined contrast pattern in a Brian Gavin Signature diamond creates a sharper on-off scintillation and more light dispersion, delivering maximum return of available light to the viewer’s eye, even in low or poor lighting conditions. Read more here: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/brian-gavins-princess-cut-diamonds/
- The Brian Gavin Cape Series makes use of the warmer colors. These are available in round hearts and arrows qualities, and there are even a few with blue fluorescence featured in the Brian Gavin Blue collection. Cape Series diamonds by Brian Gavin are an excellent way to break the barrier of higher carat weight, because the warm yellow tones make them extremely affordable. They are an excellent option for people who want a larger diamond, but don’t want to have to break the bank in order to do so… And the fact that it is a Brian Gavin Signature Cape Diamond makes it all the more unique and special. See https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/the-cape-series/
- Black By Brian Gavin: So close to perfect it’s almost unfair. We can’t rule out the possibility that some other cutters might not randomly achieve the same level of performance by some soft of fluke. But the same level of cut quality or performance is not found elsewhere on a routine basis. Black by Brian Gavin represents the pinnacle of Brian Gavin’s expertise. No one else offers an entire collection of diamonds cut to the new standard that Black by Brian Gavin represents. See https://black.briangavindiamonds.com/
- Fancy color diamonds/Investment quality diamonds. Brian Gavin Diamonds also offer fancy color diamonds. Fancy color diamonds are rare and are considered by some to be of investment quality. They tend to hold their value well, and may even see an increase in value over time. Whether they are bought as an investment or not Brian Gavin Diamonds offers a decent array of fancy colors.
I hope this helps you get to know Brian Gavin Diamonds a little better. As you can see a lot of this information is buried deep in their website and it would take a while for you to find all this out by just heading straight to their home page.